Search Engine Optimisation
So your website looks great and functions well but you'd probably agree that it would benefit you more if people knew it was there.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is a marketing technique for preparing a website to enhance its chances of being ranked in the top results of a search engine once a relevant search is undertaken. A number of factors are important when optimising a website, including the content and structure of the website's copy and page layout, the HTML meta-tags and the submission process.
SEO can be a time consuming process.
That's why all websites produced by Swordfox are optimised for search engines, so when the time comes to promote your site we can get the process started instantly.
We have many effective SEO techniques, to find out more just say hello.
Lead conversion tracking
Sales leads produced through banner advertising, Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns and Email Newsletters can all be tracked and reported on through Google Analytics with an integrated Adwords account.
When users reach your site from a Banner, PPC or Newsletter and continue through to a desired end point such as downloading a PDF, filling in a form or making a booking this is considered a lead. Google Analytics provides very in-depth reports on how effective each campaign is and it’s ROI (Return on Investment).
More reasons to use Google Analysis
- AdWords Integration - you can buy keywords on Google AdWords and use Google Analytics to learn which keywords are most profitable to your business.
- Ecommerce Tracking - you can trace transactions to campaigns and keywords, get loyalty and latency metrics, and identify your revenue sources.
- Funnels - you can find out which pages your customers drop out at and make improvements to prevent this.
- Receiving reports - you can schedule or send ad-hoc reports via email that contain exactly the information that is relevant.
- GeoTargeting - you can find out where your visitors come from and identify your most lucrative geographic markets.
- Email Newsletters - we suggest the use of Campaign Monitor (Swordfox-managed) or MailBuild (self-managed) to manage your email newsletters. Both of these systems have very powerful reporting systems that can also easily be integrated into Google Analytics to keep all reporting data centralised.
- Content Drilldown - how popular is each page on your site and how important is the page to your business?
- Content Overview - this report provides an overview of page view volume and lists the pages (Top Content) that were most responsible for driving page views.
- Map Overlay - use this map to visualise volume (visits, page views) and quality (page views per visit, conversion rates, per visit value, etc) metrics by geographic region.
- Keywords - this report shows overall trends from keywords.
- Entrance Keywords - from which keyword searches did people arrive at this landing page?
- Visitors: New vs. Returning - a high number of new visitors suggests that you are successful at driving traffic to your site while a high number of return visitors suggests that the site content is engaging enough for visitors to come back.
- Top Content - which are the most commonly viewed pages on your site, and how are they used?
For help with your PPC / CPC / Adwords campaigns, say hello to find out more.